Wednesday, May 23, 2007

New pictures!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here's Kim at our traditional Easter brunch. My mom's birthday is always near Easter so my parents take us out to brunch as part of her present. Let's see. They pay for her present. Hmmm. . . not sure how that works but they insist on paying and with my parents, there's no arguing where that's concerned. I am blessed with great parents!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Kim appears to have grown a third arm! Our biggest eater can now shovel it in faster! Also in the pic are Paul, my nephew James, and Ethan, the little boy I babysit. His family joined us for brunch. Oh! And the arm belongs to Patrick!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
It's baseball season for Paul! He's a pitcher just like his brothers :-)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Our oldest son, James, with his girlfriend Sarah. A beautiful couple! We love them!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Here's Lizzy trying to talk me into buying a new puppy-
she wasn't successful but it was hard to say no.



No comments: