Friday, June 1, 2007

The Dossier

Today I am madly finishing the paperwork to complete our dossier. I am then going to drive it to the Capitol to have it state certified. I could just mail it but I know that every day I spend getting my paperwork completed is another day our son has to wait in the orphanage for his forever family. I was up until 1:00 in the morning making sure everything is in order.

We are hoping to travel in five months. This is the easy part, putting the paperwork in order. Once I get those 19 pieces of notarized, state certified documents Fed Ex'd to Holt, that's when the hard part comes. THE WAITING!

Mommy and Daddy are coming Minh Vu! We are coming just as fast as we can get there!

1 comment:

Anne said...

Hi Ann!

I have finally made it to your blogspot. I believe the words you have here about your dossier and every day you spend getting your paperwork together is another day your child is waiting for you are close to the exact words my husband and I have discussed! I think I almost got chills when I read them!

I am enjoying your blogspot a lot. I didn't have much work to do today which is turning out to be a blessing in disguise because I think I've gotten to a point of just needing to connect with some others in this amazing journey of adoption!

Anne