Thursday, August 23, 2007

World's Most Expensive Adoption?

With all that has happened, we have this new, crazy idea. Well, I should say that I have this new crazy idea and dh is going along with it tho he says he thinks I am just trying to go for a new world's record on expensive adoptions.

We are thinking of taking ALL FOUR OF OUR YOUNGER CHILDREN TO VIETNAM! (We are also updating our 17 yo passport but I don't think he will be able to go because of football.) Is this just the craziest idea ever???

How will we pay for it? Ah, the million-dollar question . . . for what might be a million dollar trip! The well thought out answer . . . I don't know!

What I do know is this; due to life's circumstances we have recently had a lot of Chinese take-out. All three times my fortune cookie said something to the effect of, "Fame and fortune lie ahead." Since we have eaten at three different Chinese places, I can't help but wonder if it will come true! I don't need the "fame" part, just the "fortune" part.

Maybe I should go buy a lottery ticket???

No comments: