Tuesday, September 25, 2007

DOJ Approval!

No, not really, just practicing for when it comes!

Ah, the way I pass the time :-) Like I don't have a million other things I should be doing!

On the agenda this week--going over all the instructions for getting our visas once we get our TA (travel approval--which will come after our DOJ approval) AND going over all the documents we need to bring to Vietnam to get Vu's visa. I was just looking at the list--why didn't anyone tell me we basically have to put together another dossier-like packet? Does it never end??? One would think I've never done this before!

Well, no, I haven't, at least not through Vietnam. For lazy people who do not like compiling paperwork I have a little tidbit of advice for you. Adopt through Korea--it's easier!

Then again, if I really wanted my life to be easy I wouldn't have eight children! There have been people in my life who have tried to explain this to me (I will not disclose names so as to protect the not-so-innocent). . . but I think I'm finally getting it!

Kids = Work

Slow learner. S-L-O-W.

1 comment:

maxhelcal said...

"For lazy people who do not like compiling paperwork I have a little tidbit of advice for you. Adopt through Korea--it's easier!"

LOL I was thinking the same thing...the paperwork is overwhelming! I don't know how many times I could have put myself through the process for Vietnam. Glad we did but relieved it's over!

~Michelle