Sunday, September 23, 2007

The Nightmares Of An Adopting Parent

Last night I had this terrible nightmare. I called Holt to ask them if they had heard anything on the DOJ approval and was put on hold. When the lady finally came back on the line she was crying and told me there had been a terrible error in the paperwork. I kept asking her what had happened but she wouldn't answer! Then we lost our connection! I was absolutely sure some terrible mistake had been made and Vu had gone to the wrong family.

Somehow, we finally reconnected and I was told that Vu would still come home to us, but we wouldn't be able to go to Vietnam until January!

Can you tell where my mind has been this week??? It doesn't take a dream expert!

1 comment:

The Coys said...

Oh no! It may be a reflection of your anxieties but not of reality! Positive thoughts, positive thoughts... put a date in you mind and it will happen. Sending you positive thoughts right now.