Sunday, October 28, 2007

From Lizzy

And Lizzy strikes back!

If the humidity doesn't kill me here, the Jetlag might! It's currently 5:30 in the morning and I've been up since 4! [Which I guess makes sense considering I crashed last night around 7 PM]

I am having fun though. The markets are fun but CRAZY. There's such a huge difference between here and home, and it really makes you see things in a new way.

The sun is finally coming up. In 26 hours we will be on our way to pick up Vu. How wierd is that? It seems like just yesterday I discovered the adoption. [Yes, I figured it out myself. It's slightly a give away when we're making a new e-mail account and it's r8rgr8. I mean come on. We have 7 kids.]

Of course we've been shopping here more than once. I'm a teenage girl, what do you expect?

It's so loud here! Even when our door is closed totally I can hear horns honking and scooter motors running. Though the horns is probably the loudest. I tried to get an average count between one horn honk and the next, and I believe it's around 5 seconds.

Well the family is all up now so I guess this is it for now. To all the folks back home-- I miss you and I'll see you in a week.

Xin chau!

1 comment:

The Coys said...

Get some sleep! You have a brother to meet in less than 24 hours! We are thinking of you.