Sunday, October 21, 2007

Insurance and Sex

FOUR DAYS! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!!!

Things are slowly but surely falling into place despite an incredibly full weekend with family "stuff."

One of the things I did yesterday was get travel insurance. My greatest fear is getting sick or hurt while traveling--especially since I will be traveling without Eric the second half of the trip. I want airlifted out if something happens!

Speaking of getting sick, I was watching Dr. Oz on Oprah. (Oops!! Did I really just say that out loud??? I once heard SAHM should NEVER say they stay home watching Oprah all day.)

Let's try that again. I was home watching a talk show. . . Wait a minute! That sounds even worse! Like I watch Jerry Springer or something.

Hmmm...let's just skip to my conversation with Eric.

"Honey, I was listening to this world renown cardiologist today on a channel for the intellectually gifted."

"Uh-huh."--Eric in a distracted voice.

"This doctor said that men will live longer if they have sex at least four times a week."

"Really?"--Eric in a suddenly very undistracted voice with a really happy look on his face.

"Yeah, isn't that amazing??? And I got to thinking about that study and the fact you are the only breadwinner and how this adoption has wiped out our savings account (and then some). So, when I got the travel insurance today I went ahead and upped your life insurance."

Starting out the day with some laughs! Four days baby! Four days!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Haha! FOUR DAYS!!!!