Monday, October 29, 2007

Pictures!

I promised I'd help my mom get some pictures up, so finally as I sit here waiting for 5:45 to come around, I'll put them up.

One hour until we leave to go get Vu. ONE HOUR.

It's unbelievable.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Dad, Kim, and I. The baby is the child in current care of Kim's foster mother.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Kim, her foster mother, and Mrs. Lee.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Mom and Dad at the resturant on top of the Rex hotel.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Crossing the street. This is one of the few cross walks that has a light!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The airport in Seoul. This was right before our take off for Vietnam- and we slept the whole five hour flight!

No comments: