Friday, October 26, 2007

SEOUL

We're in Seoul!!! The airport here is AWESOME! I just have a couple minutes--my first time at an internet cafe!!!

Our flights went great. We spent several hours during the flight making scrapbooks for Paul's and Kim's foster families. What a ride that was!!! Pictures later--my scrapbooking friends have to see that!!!

We all got a lot of shut-eye during the flight so feel ready for the day.

As it turns out, Kim WILL get to see her foster mother. Yeah! We head there in an hour :-)

My packing at home was right down to the minute. ERIC I WILL PRINT IT HERE, YOU WERE RIGHT! We had too much stuff! I was literally filling every nook and cranny thanks to so many friends who brought clothing for the babies in the orphanage.

An-ya-ha-say-oh!!! Good bye in Korean!

James, Will, Patrick and Paul, Mommy loves you and misses you!

No comments: