Friday, November 2, 2007

Can't wait

From Kim

I can't wait any longer to get back in OR.Right now it is Nov. 2 and the time is 6:30 at night at Vietnam.I have so much to tell you guys and probably I won't even know where to start.

When I was in Vietnam it was so hot there that I couldn't even stand it,but in Hanoi it's much cooler then Ho Chi Minh City.

Hanoi has much harder beggers for you to say no to. My hotel is really nice, because it has swimming pools and little pools for little kids. The bad thing is that we haven't gone swimming ,because it's been to cold.


We went to a very dorky puppet show but I liked it a little.The show was a hour until it was over.Then we walked for a couple of minutes.Then we went in a cab also we went out to eat for lunch and a little dinner.


See you guys in a couple of days.

No comments: