Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Random Wednesday

I decided to do a random tip/thought idea for Wednesdays rather than the popular "Wordless Wed." I like to talk to much for wordless.

My tip for today comes from our trip to buy swimming goggles for kids.

Want non-leaking goggles??

Get Speedo brand, with TWO straps, WITHOUT an adjustable nose piece.

We have been buying this style for years and they do not leak.

Tip complements of my sister Texas, who of course lives in Texas, so swims every day!

I have two sisters with blogs, including Texas, and will soon introduce them properly. My other sister (Dog Lover) does not blog or even e-mail but we love her anyway! We all have VERY different personalities and lives but we are also very alike in that we all love kids, we love being moms and we love each other!

See why this isn't called a wordless blog? At this point, I'm not even sure it's just a random tip blog. Oh well!

1 comment:

The Coys said...

A day too late - but happily I did get the Speedo brand for James. A very "cool" black with white straps.