Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Heaven

Levi is now in the arms of Jesus; happy, healthy and whole.

Our tears are for ourselves and especially for Levi's mom and dad--but I know there was a big party in Heaven today and I know that Joe is enjoying his cousin very much, he loved babies!

Thoughout the years, in almost every family picture, Joe is holding the baby of our family. I have no doubt he is holding Levi right now with big smiles on both of their faces. He's probably teaching Levi how to blow big spit bubbles.

Thanks for all your prayers. We know God heard, that's for sure. Someday we will understand, for now, it's just plain hard.

Blessings to you all.

7 comments:

SueCQ said...

Ann,
My deepest condolences to you, your family and especially to Levi's family! I am so sorry for your loss!
Having lost Joe, you know the pain and anquish they are feeling, but you also have the benefit of time and perspective that I am certain will help them, too.
When we lost our twin girls not quite 1/2 way through our pregnancy back in 2000, one of the images I clung to was that of my grandmother, and DH's grandmother (both recently deceased) sitting, each with a baby on their laps.
I'm sure the image of Joe holding Levi and the knowledge that they are both in the arms of angels will bring Levi's parents comfort, as well! God Bless!

robandchristel said...

Ann,

We are with you. Peace and comfort to you and your family.
"He draws near to the brokenhearted." Our hope and prayer is that you find Him closer than your next breath.

Love,
Rob and Christel

sandwichinwi said...

Ann, I'm so very sorry! I thank God for the time you had with little Levi this summer and for the number of days his parents held him in their arms.

My prayers go out for all of you.

When they feel ready, I would direct his family to this blog http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com/

Blessings,
Sandwich

Christina said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. Levi is in heaven and he is happy and whole... but that doesn't diminish the hole he leaves behind in his parents hearts and the hearts of everyone who loved him. Praying for God's comfort and peace for all of you.

Jess and Joe said...

Ann,

I'm so sorry for you and your family. I can't imagine the pain all of you must be growing through right now, but you're in our thoughts and prayers.

StaceynCorey said...

I'm so sorry for your family's loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Wild Wendi said...

Ann,

We are so sorry for your family's loss.

Brian & Wendi