Friday, October 10, 2008

Well

College classes started up again and to be honest, I was a little freaked. I was worried about a lot of things, not the least of which I decided to bite the bullet and take a full load.

And I'm still worried. I'm worried about how I'm going to do it all. I mean, I thought just taking one class was a lot. How am I going to handle THREE? AND do all the other things in my life WELL. Not perfect (I gave up on that long ago) but WELL.

One of the things I've done this week is look at how I can organize my time to do all I need to do--WELL.

I haven't come up with a perfect plan (remember, I gave up on perfect?) but I'm making sure my lessons from McDonald's are alive and well and I'm making sure I prioritize. I'm learning that even with homeschooling I must start with the most important subjects every day.

Most importantly, I'm remembering to prioritize people over things and the eternal over the here-and-now.

Hopefully my lapses in posting will be shortlived but if not, you will know I'm working on doing the eternal--well.

Some of my reasons for wanting to organize, prioritize and do things well:
Photobucket

1 comment:

Stevens Family said...

Such wonderful news that you're going back to school. It's hard but it's so worth it. Us here in blog-land will understand if you can't update us as frequently as before. I don't think I know anyone with as many irons in the fire as you. I know you can do it all and do it Well!! :)