Thursday, November 20, 2008

#4 Plans To Adopt?

You have selected option #4--can she get any crazier?

I am leaving space for a dot or two on my ladybug so I guess that says something HOWEVER I believe my ATM man will take some convincing. Make that a LOT of convincing. I've already used the boy/boat swap trick. Anyone have any new ideas?

I can tell you one thing. He can no longer use the excuse that we have no more beds. My three little boys have decided it is much more fun to sleep in BOXES!!!

I kid you not. Don't know why. Guess it's just really cool to wake up smelling like broccoli. Check it out . . .
Photobucket
Photobucket
So, we now have not one, not two, but THREE empty beds! Plenty of space!

One less excuse. Anyone else have ideas on convincing the old fart that he really does like being poor?

2 comments:

Sharada & Richard Kettle said...

Or more chances that someone will want to take care of him when he gets old. :-)

sandwichinwi said...

There are some cutie-patooties on the Holt SE Asia WC list. A couple of older boys who need homes!!!

snicker

Blessings,
Sandwich, who is open to tips for convincing her dh, too.