Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Please Remain Seated . . .

For English . . . Press 1 . . .

For all other languages . . . please hang up and dial again . . .

Your call is important to us . . .

We are busy assisting other customers--our Gold Star Members. We are assisting with services such as-- three end-of-the-year soccer parties, one end-of-the year volleyball party, a trip to the eye doctor and the orthodontist, one school program, one church group meeting and one build-your-own-log-cabin-out-of-a-shoebox school project.

If you would like to become a Gold Star Member, please send in a large donation, a case of toilet paper, and a Starbucks gift card. All applications will be considered.

Please remain seated . . .

Photobucket

Someone will be with you shortly . . . I promise . . .

3 comments:

Stevens Family said...

LOL!! Hilarious. When ever I think I'm "busy" I just remind myself of you and your family. I'm pretty sure I've never been as busy as you are, LOL! Busy but fun and wonderful life :)

sandwichinwi said...

Uh, I take it you are too busy to blog these days.....


ROFL

Blessings,
Sandwich, who is also on a blog hiatus...

robandchristel said...

Getting a little impatient here. We thought of calling customer service or possibly speaking to your supervisor. But we are a little suspicious that you ARE customer service and the supervisor. Oh...you're a sly one Ann