Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Veteran's Day

Eric visiting his fellow troops a few weeks after he retired:
Photobucket

To my husband who served 22 years, to both my dad's and several BIL's, to my many nephews who have served (two in Iraq right now), to our many great friends who served and continue to serve and to you Stacey . . .

THANK YOU!

We are the land of the free because of the brave.

In your honor I have a special guest on my blog today-- Toby Keith singing "American Hero."

(viewer discretion advised for young children)

(To Mom and others who are smart enough to spend as little time as possible on computers--click on the underlined words 'Toby Keith' to see the video :-)

1 comment:

Stevens Family said...

Awe, thanks Anne. I'm proud to serve and spent my Veteran's Day at home relaxing :) My poor husband was on duty but I was thankful he wasn't deployed.

Happy Veteran's Day to your family and friends.