Friday, December 12, 2008

Give The Best Gift of All--A Family!

This song, by Steven Curtis Chapman, was on the radio today. I couldn't help but cry.

So many kids continue to wait--esp. older kids, those with special needs and boys.

If you feel adoption tugging at your heart, put your fears aside. I promise, the rewards FAR outweigh the difficulties. Or consider contributing to Holt's Special Needs Adoption Fund this Christmas to help another family bring a child home forever . . .

YOU can make a difference for a homeless child!

Watch the video--Chapman does a better job than I can with my words . . .

4 comments:

sandwichinwi said...

I'm TRYING! Got one picked out! Convince my husband!

Blessings,
Sandwich

J and J said...

Beautiful song! I had heard it but the video even makes me cry more.
I agree with putting fears aside. If we let fear take over we would have never adopted Sam.
Now we can not wait to adopt again! And we are really being tugged to adopt an older child

Brendae said...

Thank you! How moving, I am going to share this with many people.

asian~treasures said...

We put the chorus of that song in our Christmas letter 3 yrs ago...we arrived home with Micah on Christmas Eve. Such great memories for us!

And, soon...hopefully SO soon, we'll have Adria home!

Families are a great gift!!

Sheri, David, Micah & Adria--in VN