Saturday, March 28, 2009

Spring Break Is No Break

We've had a wild and crazy, fun-filled Spring Break. This means I am officially pooped out!

Ice skating--I thought the kids would last two minutes and they were still skating two hours later!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Swimming:
Photobucket

Patrick learning to ride without training wheels:
Photobucket

Hot board game of the vacation--Dogopoly--Fun! Now that we no longer have toddlers in the house (knocking over all the game pieces) I find I can actually enjoy games!
Photobucket

Spring Break is a great time to go bar hopping--monkey bar hopping--hitting several different parks in the same day:
Photobucket

Tennis:
Photobucket

A day at the mall with Grandma:
Photobucket

Clothes shopping for the three boys usually consists of some dear person bringing hand-me-downs, but since all three needed new swim trunks we made a special trip to Old N*vy and my three little guys had a ball buying complete beach outfits. The girls also bought new swimsuits and EVERYONE got haircuts. Now, that's what I call a productive day!:
Photobucket


Trip to the beach with Lizzy's friends to celebrate her birthday. It was FREEZING!
Photobucket
Which meant that we spent little time on the beach and lots of time at the arcade:
Photobucket
Photobucket
I'm tired! I also finished taxes. Please bring me Starbucks. Spring Break wasn't all work though. We also watched a bunch of movies and I read lots of books including The Middle Place, The Knitting Circle, The Duggars: 20 and Counting (thumbs up to all) and American Lion (too much detail but interesting--smart people would probably like it more than I did).

Hope everyone out in blog land is having fun! Now it's time for Spring Break to be over so we can all have a REAL break!

1 comment:

Brendae said...

Whew! I am tired from READING about your spring break! I shipped my three off to grandparents house for the week, it was too quiet but so lovely around here!
I am reading The Middle Place right now too, very well written I think!