Monday, April 13, 2009

Catchin' Up

Life is good--even though I haven't been bloggin'. So, a little catching-up including pictures of the world's most adorable baby!

Lots of time playing basketball:
Photobucket

And going to track meets--in all our years of sports, we've never had a track and field athlete--something new for us in sports!:
Photobucket

And climbing trees:
Photobucket

And going to Easter egg hunts (more Easter pics later)
Photobucket

And dyeing Easter eggs:
Photobucket
Photobucket

And enjoying my visiting nephew:
Photobucket

And enjoying another visitor--the sun!
Photobucket

And having my sister and niece here:
Photobucket

And entertaining the world's most adorable baby (adopted from Ethiopia)--could she be any cuter?
Photobucket
Photobucket

And just enjoying every day--could he be any sweeter?
Photobucket

5 comments:

Pastoor Family said...

Yep...absolutely adorable :)

Jess and Joe said...

Great photos!

Thankfulmom said...

Love the update and the photos!

sandwichinwi said...

Could not be cuter, could not be sweeter.

If I could rhyme that, I'd feel like Dr Suess.

blessing,
Sandwich

Sally- That Girl! said...

Glad to see you back to bloggin. I have missed you. And for the record, your niece is adorable. I personally think the children of Ethopia are the most beautiful children anywhere!