Friday, April 17, 2009

Chutes and Ladders

Lately, I feel like I'm in a gigantic game of Chutes and Ladders. I move several squares ahead--and sometimes even hit a ladder--only to wake up the next day, spin the spinner, and hit a bunch of slides. Too much to do, too little time--or so it seems.

Photobucket

I decided to take a gigantic step and hired a professional time management/re-organizational consultant who is going to come in today and give me advice.

Together, we'll reinvent the game so there's more ladders and less chutes. I'll let you know what I learn . . . .

2 comments:

Pastoor Family said...

Wow!! Let me know how it goes. I feel like that a lot. I just figured that it was just the typical large homeschooling family and me with a little bit of ADD!!

Sally- That Girl! said...

Please share the results!!!