Saturday, May 23, 2009

Because I Would Like To Procrastinate More . . .

on my paper but less on posting birthday pics--Patrick's birthday!

I don't usually let my kids lay all over the table but he seemed to think he was the king that day and climbed right up, striking this pose:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

His favorite gift was from his godmother--a cookbook and utensils:
Photobucket

The next day, he and Daddy made a cake from the book:
Photobucket

More money sucked into the whirlpool of Chuckie:
Photobucket

Photobucket

First sleepover with friends:
Photobucket

A sure sign the kid comes from a big family. Patrick wanted his very own, big, soft, fluffy pillow! (new pillows don't rank high on the usual shopping list)
Photobucket

Another favorite:
Photobucket

Am I worried guns might make him a little weird? No, why do you ask?
Photobucket

Am I afraid guns might make him a little violent? No, why do you ask?
Photobucket

Happy Birthday Boo Bear! I LOVE YOU!!!

No comments: