Saturday, May 23, 2009

Going Psycho In The Tropics

Oh yes, I would LOVE to go psycho in the tropics right about now!!! Too funny Rob! And Nicole, I can't wait to see you next week! Yes, we are heading to the East Coast for a couple of days! WOOHOO!

Crazy as it sounds, I miss my family, even though they are only gone for one night. I have never been one of those moms who can't wait until all the kids grow up and are gone. Nope! I want them all to stay home forever even if it means having them live in the basement when they are 35! (Speaking of basements, I was intending to spend part of this weekend getting our house ready to sell because we found our DREAM HOME IN OUR SCHOOL DISTRICT--but it sold the day we were going to put an offer in! It had a HUGE basement! Sigh.)

Anyhoo, Lizzy's here so it's nice to have some time with her. We did sneak out to the movie--Seventeen Again with the guy from High School Musical--the one with the pretty eyes. Now I feel like his mother in the movie!!! (Is is possible to say a younger guy has pretty eyes without sounding like a cougar?)

Okay, fun is over. Back to the drugs . . .

1 comment:

sandwichinwi said...

You are too funny! I only this week found out what a cougar was! I had never heard that term before.

Ann is a cougar! Ann is a cougar!

LOL

Blessings,
Sandwich