Saturday, May 23, 2009

Psychotropic Medication

My husband left bright and early this morning to go fishing at the cabin for the entire weekend.

He took our four youngest children with him.

Let me start over. My super fantastic, most amazing, world's best husband left bright and early this morning to go fishing at the cabin for the entire weekend and he took our four youngest children with him.

Perhaps he is crazy.

Yes, it is quiet. I have scheduled out ten hours today and ten hours tomorrow just to work on papers. Which is what I am doing right now. As you can see.

I do plan to also fit in a blog. Or two.

First, back to writing the 60 page paper on psychotropic medication use in children in foster care. Anyone want to help ??? I might require psychotropic medication myself to get through this! My husband will definitely need some when he returns tomorrow night.

2 comments:

The Coys said...

You go sis! Rock it out older-than-average-student style. Pull an all-nighter if you have too! Good luck and keep it up!

robandchristel said...

Don't know if this will help or not, but I went psycho in the tropics once.Probably not useful stuff for your paper though.

Seriously...good luck with your paper!

-Rob