Friday, June 5, 2009

Buckle Up--It's Going To Get Crazy!

Oh my! People, people! Where are my baseball fans? Cal Ripken Jr.--Baltimore Orioles--2632 games in a row--Vu's names sake--we were in Baltimore :-) Jenna Bush also lives there--hence the second clue. We had a ubber fantastic time! Pics and update later.

FOR NOW, Sally's guess ends up being where I am--over the cuckoo nest.

While in Baltimore, we put an offer on a new house here and they accepted (not quite that smooth but long story short). Part of the acceptance was that we have OUR house on the market within seven days.

Remember when we talked about moving long ago?

We decided not to.

We are not any where near ready to move. Since we weren't going to. But now we are. And I am going crazy over the cuckoo nest to get my house ready to sell in . . . let's see . . . three days! Yikes!!!

For those who live here--we are moving to a house near this one so, no worries, I will still be able to come and borrow all your stuff all the time.

Any and all "Moving 101 Advice" welcome!!!

3 comments:

Sally- That Girl! said...

So you are not moving to Balitmore? You haven't really flown over the nest then!

Can't wait to see pictures of Balitmore and the new house. Exciting!!!

4dogs said...

I had to re-read that a few times...I thought you put an offer on a house in Baltimore! Which would be quite a move!!!

You guys going to the PDX picnic?

J and J said...

My moving 101 advice is...

Hire Movers

Our last move we did this and it was the best $$$ spent. There were no scratches on walls, no hurt backs, etc. You can get College Movers in your area pretty cheap.

Congrats on the new house! EXCITING!!!