Sunday, August 23, 2009

Home Is Where The Heart Is . . .

Our housewarming party was SO MUCH FUN!

Our realtor and lender (awesome people) were kind enough to throw us the party:

Photobucket

Our realtor's husband was our BBQ chef--what a great guy!:

Photobucket
Photobucket

A friend of Kim's made this wonderful cake:

Photobucket

We are so blessed by our family, friends, old neighbors and new neighbors. I was so caught up in enjoying the crowd I didn't take any pics--luckily, my kids did!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

All the kids enjoyed our rec room--especially the popcorn machine and THE CLAW candy grabber:

Photobucket
Photobucket

They also had some fun with hide-and-go-seek and wrestling:

a game of hide-and-go-seek

Photobucket

And what's a party without Guitar Hero?
Photobucket

We like our new house:
Photobucket

But we LOVE all our friends and family. Thanks to EVERYONE for making our new house a very special HOME!

2 comments:

The Coys said...

I never see pics of the playgroup gals. So good to see them! Tell them hello and that I miss them all as my first play group. I've tried to replicate here what you have there with them!

Stevens Family said...

Welcome HOME!!! Looks like a fun celebration!