Saturday, August 15, 2009

Pssst!--Edited--Key To A Happy Marriage+Friends Video

Hey guys it's Lizzy. :]

Today is my parents 28th wedding anniversary! And they're spending the day getting ready for our house warming tomorrow. Not ideal-- so as a tiny surprise I wanted everyone to wish them a happy anniversary!

My parents are the best. I couldn't ask for better ones. :]

So here's to you guys! Happy 28 years!

Photobucket

EDIT by Ann--Awww! Such a sweet surprise! We were so busy getting ready for our housewarming party (FUN!) I hadn't even checked my e-mail! We had a nice anniversary and even snuck dinner in. 28 YEARS! That's a LONG time. I like to say, "We haven't killed each other . . . YET!" LOL! Sometimes I wonder how we ended up together. Let's just say E-Harmony wouldn't have paired us up! Can you spell OPPOSITES ATTRACT?

We are very different but we're also great friends. I've discovered the key to a happy marriage is to try to change oneself instead of changing the other person. Eventually,there gets to be a middle ground where best friends are found.

I always think of my husband when I hear this song. My guy is definitely still a guy and always will be!



Here's to another 28! Thank you Lizzy and friends for your sweet surprise!

10 comments:

stavin said...

Happy anniversary!! You guys are the best!
Stacey

robandchristel said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!
And congrats on the new house. Fill it with memories!
Love,
Rob and Christel

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANIVERSARY!
Love yall
:)
Micaela

J and J said...

Happy Anniversary!

Stevens Family said...

Happy Anniversary you two! Have a wonderful celebration!!

Carol said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy your new home.
Many Blessings,
Carol

Annette said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Sorry I'm a day late. I hope you had a fun house warming too.

Love,
Annette

Hank said...

Happy #28 ~~~ Any many MANY more to come!

sandwichinwi said...

Oh, I missed the surprise, but here's a Happy Anniversary anyway! Hope your day was great and yes, here's to 28 more!

Blessings,
Sandwich

Jess and Joe said...

I'm a few days late, but happy anniversary! It was also our anniversary on the fifteenth. I hope you had a wonderful day, and celebrated in style!