Friday, August 14, 2009

This Girl Knows How To Throw A Party!

My sister Texas (aka Amber, aka Martha Stewart) knows how to throw a party!
Here, my sister makes the sweetest toast comparing marriage to a box of chocolates where she ended up with the best chocolate covered carmel in the box.
Photobucket
For her 20th Anniversary she put on a true cowboy hoe-down! My horse riding, cattle ranching, true American cowboy Grandparents would have been so proud!

Our family can get a little wild so it's best to post signs like this:
Photobucket
Ha-ha! That sign actually came from the Pendleton Round-up years ago but we still get a kick out of it and my sister has it hanging in the bathroom at her cabin.

Lots of family and friends came running for a GREAT time, including Paul and my nephew!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Our older boys weren't able to make it. Sometimes I wish they were jobless bums.
Photobucket

But we still had fun!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It's always fun to see my dad:
Photobucket

And to hang out with my other dad too--and my mom and lots of nieces, nephews, and cousins!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This cousin is a HOOT!
Photobucket

My photography skills are improving!
Photobucket

Uh . . . maybe not.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Life Is Good.
Especially at my sister's cabin with family, friends, music, and laughter.

2 comments:

stavin said...

I sure wish Grandad and Gram were here to see it. IT WAS GREAT. Amber is a party planner extrordinare! So much fun to see you all again after so long.
I LOVE SUMPTER!!!!!!!
Stacey

amber said...

AWWWWW.... you make me cry with your sweet comments. Just looking at the pictures and remembering that weekend makes my heart swell. I love y'all so much.

Amber