Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Your Mama's So Fat . . .

she has to drive a 15-passenger van . . . just for herself!

I know, that isn't funny. Except that it is. Especially because I do drive a 15-passenger van.

I am told our new neighborhood used to be very quiet and boring. No longer. Our family now provides noise, entertainment, and an occasional freak show--all for free! Here's what we woke up to one morning . . .

Tagging.

Photobucket

For those of you without teens, "tagging" is what teenagers do to each other in the middle of the night to show affection. At least, that is what I am told. In truth, I think it's what teenagers do in the middle of the night when they are bored. All I can say is that it beats being TP'd.

Lizzy's car looked like this:

Photobucket

Photobucket

My "sexy beast" looked like this:

Photobucket

Photobucket

I didn't understand the "your mom goes to college" until Lizzy reminded me of this clip from Napoleon Dynamite:



Funny thing is, we've been busy making friendship bracelets here. I would be happy to make one into a keychain if anyone would like to donate to my college fund :-)

Photobucket

I actually just finished up for the summer so I am a free woman for the next couple weeks, which hopefully will mean more time for blogging! Lots to catch up on!

3 comments:

thecurryseven said...

I had no idea 15-pass. vans were sexy! I'll have to look at mine differently now. (I love your blue van, mine's the same van, but silver.)

e

The Coys said...

haha! Impressive drawings, especially the one in a swirl. :)

Sally- That Girl! said...

We may be needing a sexy beast soon!!!! :)

Glad to hear you will be blogging more. I need a few laughs these days!!