Monday, August 30, 2010

Nine Snowcones Please!

It's our last week of summer.  I am going into the school year kicking and screaming all the way!  I NEVER want summer to end!  WHERE is the DISLIKE button??? 

My Dislike List:
  1. Getting up early and being on a strict schedule
  2. Making school lunches
  3. Homework 
YUCK!

I feel better just being able to complain.  Thank you.

Here is one reason I will miss summer--snow cones at the zoo!










I have big plans for today.  Relax.  Drink coffee.  Blog.  Read.  Sew.  Eat snowcones.


3 comments:

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

Love the cute faces, and blue tongues :)

LedaP said...

Hi there, it's Leda from Journey of Hope! Hope you are DTC very soon!!

http://adoptionoffaith.blogspot.com/

mrsbroccoliguy said...

I am with you all the way on the dislike list. I love how the kids just play and use their imaginations all day in the summer... I miss that so much after school starts and they have almost no time of their own.

The snowcones look great! Makes me want to take the kids to the zoo! LOL.