Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wanna Know What I'm Doing Right Now?

Right now, as in right now???  Hang on . . .

I am listening to the hum of . . . hang on . . .

the hum of my photocopier.

Why?  Because I just got back from the Secretary of State's office . . . hang on . . .

and I just had our dossier state certified!  And I am typing as I copy 12 pieces of notarized paperwork . . .

sorry--again . . . and once I make all these copies I am going to FedEx our dossier to the Consulate for authentication.  Uh-oh--paperjam!  BIG--hang on!

Okay, it's all under control with document #11 in copy mode . . . time management at it's best people . . . although I am sure it is more than slightly annoying that I am preoccupied with my printer at the moment. 

Now you know how my children feel most of the time. . . hang on . . .

DONE!  Woo-hoo!  Well, mostly done, so only woo!

I do still have one more document missing for our dossier--the I-797 fingerprint clearance.  At least everything else will be totally ready when it comes!!!  Rock on!

4 comments:

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

:) YEAH!!

Sally-Girl! said...

Hurry up maybe we will meet in China instead of Oregon!!!

thecurryseven said...

You're getting soooo close!

e

asian~treasures said...

SOOOOOOOOOOO close!! HOORAY!!