Friday, April 15, 2011

Miracle Photo

How do you like my new header photo?   My only sadness is that Will and Cort were not there--next time it will be their turn!  And in the meantime, maybe I can learn to photo-chop them in (and no, it isn't photo-shop, I've been saying photo-chop all these years and I'm not going to stop now).



ANYHOO, I call the header my miracle photo.  Not only was it a miraculous day, adding Rose to our family just moments before, but it was miraculous to get a great picture!

Do you know how many pics were taken to get that shot?

Go ahead.  Take a guess.  As you know, with a crowd that size it can take like a bazillion photos to get one where everyone is even looking at the camera!

10?  25?  100?

Believe it or not, only one photo was snapped of the entire family.  Yup.  One.  Uno.  One impromptu photo in the midst of the chaos of the Civil Affairs Office.  Miracle. I love it!

4 comments:

e said...

It is a fabulous photo! I can't wait until we get to take our own in the civil affairs office in less than a month! Yikes!

Alison in TX

PS That was me talking about the twirl in the previous post. Not sure why I didn't sign my name. :0)

thecurryseven said...

I LOVE this photo!

e

Mamita J said...

That is a miracle! And I don't think I ever congratulated you on getting Rose. Actually, I'm not sure I ever introduced myself. I came over from Lisa's blog (A Bushel and a Peck)a long time ago. My name is Julie.

Anyway, congratulations on your new addition and the miracle photo!

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

THAT DESERVES A PRIZE!!!!!
Love the photo :)