Monday, May 9, 2011

PS I Love You!

I'm late, I'm late--no Mother's Day Hello! (tho that would be late too).  Instead, some Easter pics--and somehow, we did not get many.

The three little boys were just getting over the chicken pox so we had Easter at home.

Egg dyeing was FUN--especially for Rose.









Guess who the Easter Bunny's happiest customer was?



Easter post.  Check.



On to Mother's Day.

Happy Mother's Day to all of you! 

Happy Mother's Day to all the women in my life who have mothered me and my kids!  I love you!!!

A BIG Happy Mother's Day to my Mommy!

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!



Mother's Day post.  Check.

(Can you tell I'm in check-off-procrastination-list-mode?)

But it all comes with love.  You can feel it. 

Can't you?


1 comment:

Anna said...

yes I can.(insert smile here)