Saturday, June 11, 2011

End of the Year Activities

The end of the school year is FULL of activities!

Patrick had poetry recitation--I love that his teacher values having kids memorize poetry as it seems to be a forgotten art:



Patrick as the Big Bad Wolf in his class play:



Vu in his class play of Tikki-Tikki-Tembo:



Paul at his 6th-grade completion celebration:





He looks way too at ease with the girl in the pic--don't ya think?

Lizzy at her grad party--thanks to all the family and friends who joined in the fun--including Will who joined us through Skype:




Lizzy with her track coach at the banquet:



Senior Project night:



Rose's dance recital:



Kim's 8th-grade completion:



Don't you love that beautiful picture of Kim?  Actually, that is her rose which I gave her after the ceremony.  To make up for the fact that I forgot the camera. 

Hey, I was doing great until that last celebration, eh?  My brain cells are disintegrated!

I am now officially tired.  I am now officially ready for summer!

No comments: