Saturday, August 20, 2011

Summer Craziness

Oh Me!  Oh My!  It has been a whirlwind of a crazy month here!  I keep thinking I'll do a post but because it's been awhile and there's do much catching up to do I then feel like I need to do a big post with a big lotta pictures and then I don't do it because I have too much other stuff to do and then I have even more pictures and more updates to post which means I would have to do an even bigger longer and greater picture post so then I don't and then . . .

You get the picture.  Even though I'm not going to post a lot of pictures.



Instead I will just say it's been a crazy past couple of weeks and one crazy wild ride. 






It included camping, a class reunion, an anniversary, family and friends, VBS, lots and lots of school shopping, craft making, and park playing.



Whew!  I'm tired. 

And therein lies the most boring post ever--but at least you know I am still alive.  Because I know you were all lying awake every night wondering in agony if I was.  Alive that is.  Not boring.  You already know that.

 

Stay tuned for some real life posts, coming soon to a blog near you!

Just as soon as I can find my brain. Which is probably buried under the big pile of camping gear--still waiting to be put away.


3 comments:

4dogs said...

Holy smokes...I just want one of those ice cream cones!!!

Anonymous said...

I don't think you could ever claim to be boring with all the fun things you and your family seem to be doing! I imagine its fun just having a "hang out at home day" with you and your crew! Glad you are alive, glad you had a good summer. Its hard to believe its coming to an end, but I guess that makes us appreciate those free and open days even more next summer! I try to remind myself there is a season for everything...and I love fall even more than summer so bring it on!

thecurryseven said...

Ann, you're going to have to work a lot harder than that if you are striving for boring!

e