Saturday, November 5, 2011

Shop 'Til You Drop

The Three Musketeers decided to combine their candy.  What a great idea, yes? 

No, I don't think so.  And I would have said as much if they had asked.  But they didn't ask.  I am just waiting for a fight of who ate who's whatever.

BUT, those three do crack me up! 

They put all their candy in a pillowcase.  Then, one will shout out, "Time to go shopping!"  The child who is "shopping" will then proceed to put their head in the pillowcase, rummage around, then come out with the "purchase"--the chosen piece of candy.



I love having kids!  Too funny!

3 comments:

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

That is Hilarious! Love it.

Stevens Family said...

Too funny!

alisong said...

Oh my! It is only a matter of time before all the 'good stuff' is gone. :0(