Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Surprise

Santa Claus was really good.

REALLY GOOD!

Guess what he brought?

It was an extra special surprise, coordinated by one of his elves.

We were all at a Christmas Eve party.







Having a lot of fun, but missing Will and Cort, who live on the East Coast.

I have been telling myself for weeks that I have to get used to not having the crew together on Christmas. 

But then, guess who came in???

WILL AND CORT!!!!!

When they first walked in I starred, dumbfounded.  Then I smiled, and casually said, "Hi!"

Then realized it really was my son and his wife, and that they live 3,000 miles away, and had not been home for what seems like a lifetime, and they were not going to be able to come home for Christmas.

And then I shouted with surprise!

And then I cried!  Of course!



Not many pictures--I was still in shock!

Church was extra special.


The Christmas Elf delivered big time--OSU Beaver theme this year.




Even an extra pair for Mei Mei.



Christmas morning was extra exciting!







Christmas dinner brought more tears of joy--just amazed to see the smiling faces of Will and Cort around the table--unfortunately James had to leave for work right before we ate.


A very special Christmas, with a very special crew of kids.  We are truly blessed! 

I am so thankful to Hubby for arranging the Christmas surprise!

And no Christmas would be complete without an Awkward Family Foto. 


MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

2 comments:

One Thankful Mom said...

I am so happy for you! We were missing Andrew and Mimi, but we get to have them with us nearly all year, so I need to happily share them. Merry Christmas!

Stevens Family said...

What an awesome surprise! Love all the pics and the awkward family photo is hilarious!!