Friday, January 27, 2012

Posts and Painting

Elizabeth, one of my favorite bloggers over at Ordinary Time, has an excellent post on adoption and disruption

Elizabeth and I are on the same time-line for our current adoptions, so we hope to meet up in China!

Today I am working on the great bedroom switch of 2012.  It has gone from a simple bedroom swap to an all-out room redo.  We are painting Kim's new room (Lizzy's old room).  Goodbye brown!  Hello beautiful blue!




And we are also painting Lizzy's old loft bed for Patrick.


You see, Patrick is getting Lizzy's bed, and Lizzy's taking over Patrick's bed; Kim is getting the bed from the guest room, Rose is switching to Kim's bed, and Rose's bed is being passed to Mei Mei. 

Did you follow that?  I'm not quite sure I did either.

1 comment:

thecurryseven said...

Oh, I hope, hope, hope we travel together! Though it is silly that it is easier for us to meet up on the other side of the world than it is to cross our own country. :-)

We just finished a great room re-do. Now I am focusing on passports, and visas, and stuff like that. We're doing the same things, just in a different order. Your order is probably a lot less stressful, I must say!

e