Sunday, February 5, 2012

Catching Up

Oh me, oh my!  Such a busy week, I forgot to mention we have our Article 5. 

What this means is that the Consulate in China has now given their approval to proceed with travel.  Now we wait for China to give the thumbs up.

It looks like we will be climbing the Great Wall in March.

We also received an update on Mei Mei!  She received our homemade DVD and LOVED it!  We are told she couldn't seem to get enough of the video and was smiling and shouting with joy as she watched.  When we introduced ourselves in the video, she waved back and said, "Hi!  Hi!" 

Be still my heart!  I know she will still be filled with fear on adoption day, but it eases my heart to know she is also excited.

I celebrated with the kids by taking three to the dentist, one to the eye doctor, and one for a physical.  Because I'm special like that! 

It's all part of the plan to get as much done as possible before we travel, whereupon things will get just a little bit whole lot crazier around here!

This weekend was also Kim's birthday!  I'll post about it soon--for now enjoy a picture of her new digs.



Seriously, ENJOY looking at that floor!  You might never see it that clean again!


I love this girl!

Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

He he he- oh aren't we all special like that ;) he he

So glad it may be soon!!!!! Can't wait to see her home :)

thecurryseven said...

How cool! And I admit to being a tad big jealous. H. still doesn't know she has a family yet. They won't tell her until we have TA.

e