Thursday, February 23, 2012

Happy Birthday Kim!

Since I woke up at 4 am (what was I saying about peace?), I may as well get birthday updates going.  I never posted Kim's, and we are sqeezing in Lizzy's and Patrick's birthday this weekend. 

So little time.  So many birthdays.

I can't believe my sweet baby girl is 15!!! 



It truly seems like only yesterday we brought her home.
 


As a baby and preschooler she was extremely shy, sensitive, and insecure.



Now, she is one of the most confident, outgoing people I know!



Her birthday included ice skating,


the mall,


and new recipe for ice cream cake,



and a sleepover with friends.  Lots of things can happen at a sleepover (including dressing up the dog for the event)!



Kim, you are a shining light to all who know you.  Your zest for life adds joy to all around.  I am so proud of who you are, and the woman you are becoming.  Truly, to know you is to love you!


I love you Kim!  Happy 15th Birthday!

1 comment:

Stevens Family said...

Awe, happy birthday to your sweet girl. Loved her "gotcha day" pic and how much she's changed over the years. :) Looks like she had a great party.