Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Travelling With Kids? Quick Travel Tip

Two days!  TWO!  Still trying to tie up a bunch of loose ends.

Last night we had lots of family time/cuddle time with the kids.  It was so nice.

We're still packing (and will be right up until we leave), and yesterday I packed one of the most important items.

Cup of Noodles!!!

This is one of the KEY ingredients to successful travel with kids.  Airplane food isn't the greatest, and there's nothing as comforting to a kid as mom pulling out that Styrofoam (sorry planet) cup!



Just ask the stewardess to fill it with hot water--instant happy child!

My sister Trisha also have a great rule for airplane travel.  The only drink allowed is WATER!  Too many spills way up high (believe me, those trays get bumped easily, especially with kids).  Another thought is sippy cups and water bottles with lids. 

Two days!  TWO!!

5 comments:

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

So which kids get to travel this time around?
Kim Crawford

Kelli said...

Can't wait to follow your travels... again! Yay!!!

Annette said...

Yeah! I have been thinking of you guys and praying for you. I can't wait until Mei Mei is in your arms!

amber said...

For many years I even drank my own water out of a tippy cup! My other travel tip is strap any child between the age of newborn and 3 into a car seat... until they are old enough to incessently kick the seat in front of them. Benadryl helps with "flight allergies" too. For the kids, not me (lol)... I always thought I would always want a baby in the house. Until I flew on a five hour flight without one child needing anything from me (they were all 8 and up) and then I knew I was D.O.N.E. for sure! Bliss:)