Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Happy Birthday Patrick!



Dear Patrick,

Happy Birthday!  It's just not right that we are not together on your special day.   I want you to know how much I love you and how much I wish we were there (or you were here). 

When we received our travel approval my first thought was how happy I was we were finally bringing Mei Mei home!  My second thought was how sad I would be to miss your birthday!

I know you have a fun day planned and your grandparents are taking you out to a special dinner.  Enjoy being spoiled!  I am saving up all my birthday hugs and kisses for when we get home!

Just three more days!

I love you.  I miss you.  The world was made a better place ten years ago today, when YOU were born!  I am so lucky that out of ALL the moms in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD--God picked me--ME to be YOUR MOM! 

Happy Birthday!

Love, Mom

No comments: