Sunday, April 29, 2012

The Dog's Bollocks

It's so good to be home! 

I missed all the simple things like going to the skatepark,






the library,





the ice cream store,




and yes, even the store--watching Vu spend his hard earned cash on his latest craze--Monsunos.




We had a wonderful weekend just being together.  Lovely.  Just lovely.  And charming.  Iwould even go so far as to say it was the dog's bollocks (do you like how I am using all my new British words?)!

I hope yours was blessed as well. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are the moments Rob and I live for. Just the regular, day to day QT with our kiddos. :) Love it! (Krista)

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

He he he...too funny!

My hubby is from England :) We love "having to go visit family"...it's rough, but someone has to do it.

thecurryseven said...

I think we just have to come and visit you sometime. My crew would adore that skate park!

And I have to say, the picture of Vu in profile looks eerily like TM... I actually did a double take when I saw it.

e

Ann said...

Krista, yes, these are the days I live for too--the simple days of simple happiness. And E we would LOVE to have you come to visit--our skatepark is a great one--as long as we hit it early in the day before all the craziness hits!