Friday, May 11, 2012

The Quad Squad

Meet the Quad Squad:


Shortly after Lan Lan came home it became apparent that she was probably much younger than her given age and we decided to age her down. 

And right about that time we were matched with Mei Mei.

In a strange turn of events, we suddenly found ourselves parents of FOUR children all born within 12 months of each other. 

So currently, we have four 10-year-olds. 


Appropriately, they are placed in three different grades.

3rd:



4th:


5th:


Mei Mei fits in as if she has always been part of The Quad Squad.  She gets along well and is easy-going, very sweet, and kind-hearted.

And did I mention she can bust-a-gut with the best of the Squad?


But at some point Hubby and I realized that having four ten-year-olds meant we would also have four sixteen-year-olds. 

(Yes, we are slow to figure out these sorts of things.)

We wondered how we would navigate the whole car/driver thing.


Mystery solved.

A little bit of this:


And a whole lotta that:


I'm a genius!



3 comments:

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

He he he....we have "triplets" and "twins", but no quads .....yet ;) he he he

Your last post.....made me cry. Because it totally reminded me of our Joshua! He was with us for over 3 months (he had just turned 3 when he came to us). And I WILL NEVER FORGET THAT MOMENT- EVER!!!!!!!!! Like you my bladder could have exploded all over the couch I was on and I DID NOT CARE! I would have done ANYTHING for that moment!!!! I had dreamed of it!!!! OH and my heart exploded with JOY!!!!!

SOOO VERY EXCITED FOR YOU AND FOR YOUR DAUGHTER :) PRAISE GOD!

thecurryseven said...

My plan for the "triplets" is... public transportation! I might have a son who wants to defect to your family, though, because he loves, loves, loves, smart cars.

e

Stevens Family said...

LOVE IT!!! the Quad squad. Awesome!