Monday, May 21, 2012

Special Visit

We just returned from our son's graduation.  It was such a joy to spend time with Will and his wife--and of course to see our grandpuppies and granddaughter (t minus ten weeks--doesn't Cort look fantastic!)! 






We were up at O'dark-thirty for our flight.  The lucky travelers were James, Lizzy, and Mei Mei--along with Hubby and my dad.  And me.  Of course.  Even tho I'm not in any of the pictures.  Because I was taking all the pictures.  But I guess you already knew that. 

I miss having all my babies living under one roof--time together is so very special.  I love just sitting and talking, reminiscing and laughing. 


I love hearing about plans for the future--getting details on their new home, new baby, and new life.

And I love seeing the older kids together again.  And it was so memorable watching Mei Mei literally run into her brother's arms for the very first time!





She loves having a family to love! (She wasn't quite so sure about the dogs tho--she would sit on the couch wielding two couch cushions as shields from doggie kisses.)


What's not to love?



The only part of the trip I didn't like was saying good-bye. 

Boo-hoo!

We miss you Will and Cort!  See you this summer!

1 comment:

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

So awesome to see them take in their family!!! :) Awww....