Saturday, June 7, 2014

My Favorite School Project

School is winding down.  In fact, it ends next week!  Yeah!  As Olaf would say, "I LOVE SUMMER!!!"


Someone asked me about our summer schedule. 

Schedule?  What schedule?  Who needs a schedule in summer? 

In all seriousness, I DO need to come up with a summer plan because I will be (gulp) working.  Which means a need for some childcare in order to keep from living out a real life version of Lord of the Flies.  Luckily, I have a flexible schedule, but I still need a plan.  Nothing like waiting until the last minute!  SOOOO glad I am only working half-time!

So yes, a plan would be good. 

But because I don't want to think that hard, I thought I would share some of the fun school projects/activities from the year. 


Wax Museum--Babe Didrikson

Charlie Chaplin--40's Project
Poetry Night
Solar Energy Speech

Heritage Doll Project
Blue Hair Experiment
 
 Track and Field
Ballet Recital--Dwarf in Snow White

Softball

My Favorite Project of the Year.  Vu did a speech and paper on his hero--ME! 
How sweet is that?
Granted, he did say, "Sometimes she gets angry.  She gets angry when she has to tell me to do something three times."  But he also made me cry when he said, "I lived in an orphanage.  I was lonely when all my friends left.  I was sad.  The orphanage sad I was getting adopted 2 weeks later.  I was not lonely enymore I was happey.  I was 5 years old.  The first time I saw my mom I new I was home!  And that's why she is my hero!"
I might just have to give that kid some extra Popsicles this summer!   


No comments: