Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Seattle!

A while ago I promised Lizzy a mother-daughter trip to Seattle.  We would have some special girl time, just the two of us, seeing the sights of Seattle together!  We were both so excited and talked about all the fun we would have! 
 
We talked about it quite a bit. 
 
In fact . . .
 
true confessions . . .
 
We talked about it for years.  Yes, I made the promise YEARS ago.  In fact, TEN years ago!  (This delay undoubtedly gives me more points for mother of the year--I finally come through, just a decade delayed!) 
 
Well, you know what they say about better late than never!  We had a wonderful time having dinner with my niece, visiting the American Girl store, drinking coffee in the original Starbucks, touring Pike's Market, the Space Needle, cool bookstores, and the gum wall (yuck! and yes we added to the palette!).  We also went to Chihuly Garden and Glass, which was awesome!  Fun times!  So glad we finally made it happen!
 
 
 




 
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Somewhere I still haven't been except airport lay over) that I need to go visit.


Erika

Anonymous said...

Good for the two of you. Enjoy!

asian~treasures said...

Nice! We're heading there next week to visit my in-laws.