Monday, June 16, 2014

Summer Is A Great Time For . . .

Dentist appointments!!!

And our children's dentist is very, very smart!  She has this little token machine that the kids can get a prize from.  Now you might think that getting a little 5-cent prize from a machine wouldn't be enough to make a family drive way PAST their family dentist TO the children's dentist--but it is!!!

And tomorrow I will make my kids summer extra special by driving them to the CHILDREN'S dentist--so they can get their little prize and be happy.  (And truth be told, I am also happy because the office has FOUR dental hygienists so they can clean the teeth of FOUR kids all at once!!!)

I am reminded of our last appointment. 

Patrick got a stick-on mustache.

I looked in the rearview mirror and Patrick shouts,


"Look mom, a unibrow!!!" 
 
What a crack up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We were at the dentist today too. Three kids can get their teeth cleaned at a time, and the little prizes and a new tooth brush are a big deal. When I walk in with seven kids I always feel like we overwhelm the place:)
Leslie

Anonymous said...

We were at the dentist today too. Three kids can get their teeth cleaned at a time, and the little prizes and a new tooth brush are a big deal. When I walk in with seven kids I always feel like we overwhelm the place:)
Leslie