Saturday, August 16, 2014

Light of the World Forever Reign

It's been a long, crazy summer.  There have been really great parts and some really challenging parts.  One of the most difficult aspects of blog writing is that I can't always write about the challenging parts. Life can be hard sometimes, and I keep just trying to remember that God is in control.  When you haven't heard from me on the blog it usually means we would appreciate some prayers!  
 
Speaking of prayer, I wanted to share some beautiful pictures from Lan Lan's baptism.  She has such a deep faith--the true faith of a child.  She has the most amazing dreams that revolve around her faith and Jesus--I love to imagine all the ways God will use her for his greater glory! 
 
Each child who was baptized chose some special words to be read.  Lan Lan had a vivid dream that included the song Forever Reign, by Hillsong:

 I’m running to Your arms
The riches of Your love
Will always be enough
Nothing compares to Your embrace
Light of the world forever reign

My heart will sing
no other Name
Jesus, Jesus

 

 


1 comment:

Sammy said...

She looks beautiful!! Tell her congratulations!