Thursday, November 13, 2014

Fall

It's been awhile!  Whew!  I think it was a lifetime ago!  It's has been up and down and all around, but God is always good and it's amazing how He orchestrates life!  I'm learning a whole new meaning of Carrie Underwood's song, Jesus Take the Wheel!  Lots of topics to blog about.
 
I'm off to taxi kids to evening events, but I wanted to stop in and tell you all hello!  I miss blogging and hope to add more soon.  For now, here are pics of Mei Mei's birthday.  She was SUCH an excited birthday girl!
 
 
 
 
 
 
And while I'm catching up, some pics of Halloween--Harry Potter, a cat, a Minion, and can you guess who was Gru?  LOTS of candy and a fun night.  (The other kids all decided they were too old for trick-or-treating this year--my babies are growing up!)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
More posts coming soon to a blog near you. 
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are back...

Leslie said...

So good to hear from you! Your blog is one that helped influence us to adopt our two sons from China last year.

To China and Back said...

Good to hear from you!