Sunday, March 29, 2015

I Am Happy To Report . . .

I am happy to report that basketball season has ended.  It ended in an exciting fashion, with Paul's team winning the championship!  I actually love basketball, but it is nice to have some time to breathe (although I'm not quite sure how we will substitute all the "date nights" Hubby and I have had on basketball sidelines).  We have completed the games, parent-child games, and after-season celebrations.  Whew! 


 
Patrick's final game was a weekend tournament at the coast.  It was SO much fun to have some family time together.  We stayed in a rental house that smelled a bit like mold mixed with pee.  Uh-huh.  Not a great start.  But we aired it out and it was better.  It didn't have cable or internet, so at first the kids sat in stunned, the-world-is-ending, silence.


But soon they began to play football, and when it got dark they invented this hysterical game of moving-target-basketball.  I couldn't get a good picture, but they laughed so much their stomachs hurt the next day! 

 
 
 
And of course there was the beach.  LOVE the beach and it was unusually calm and sunny.  Good times!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: